6.07.2012

DELICIOUS + DIVINE

A Matter of Taste :: Fulvio Bonavia

After collaborating with GARBAGE Magazine for a fashion shoot that included designs by some of the most influential fashion forces--Steve McQueen and Louis Vuitton(last 2 images) to name a few, Fulvio Bonavia has since taken his incredible sense of styling to create a countless number of food sculptures and advertisements.  I couldn't possibly showcase them all, so here's a selection of his works designed to give you an idea of his incredible range, even when dealing with such a temperamental and time-sensitive medium.



 

 

  


P.S. Thank you to my good friend Anna of La Boheme for leading me to this site with her post today.  I will now officially NEVER leave my computer!

Images by Tina Komninou [via]

DESIGN.INSPIRE.REPEAT.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...