4.25.2014

3 CHICKS

I don't know if I would overtly proclaim myself a feminist. More power to the bra-burning pioneers that led the way for many women before us, but I tend to refer to myself as more of a humanist. Or, as the great Ferris Bueller once said, "Isms in my opinion, are not good..." But whatever your stance on the subject, you'll be hard pressed to deny that the ladies have had to deal with a lot to get to where we're at today. And in many places throughout the world, there are still horrific cultural practices in place that rob young girls of their childhood. So today, let's take a moment to realize how lucky we are. And let's bask in the beauty of everything it means to be a woman.





DESIGN.INSPIRE.REPEAT.

Image 1 Editorial genius
Image 2 A Mursi tribe woman discovers Vogue Magazine in Ethiopia
Image 3 Anna Fischer, astronaut & first mother in space on the cover of LIFE Magazine in 1985

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...