3.27.2011

Piling Up

With spring break coming to an end and finals fast approaching, the work load is really beginning to pile up.  The pressure is definately on to produce.  I hope I can handle this many components with as much grace and these guys.  Pixelated architecture is definitely a hit or miss art, and these architects are a hit in my book.
Sky Village
MVRDV and ADEPT

Check out this design from Felipe Campolina. These apartments are not only green, but mobile! I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but its a great idea.  I know I've had favorite apartments that I was sad to leave behind.


Felipe Campolina

Herzog & de Meuron always have amazing ideas, and this residential high rise is not exception.  Can you believe that this is the first high rise this firm has built?  My first attempts using look something like this too...

56 Leonard Street






Herzog & de Meuron










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...