6.25.2011

Ready for Anything!

One of the most exciting things about being a young designer is the unknown.  Yes, it can be terrifying at times, but it also allows me to experiment in ways that an "established" designer may be afraid to do.  I recently returned from a trip to Colorado, my home for the first 24 years of my life.  I came back with a new sense of confidence and excitement.  I have no idea how I am going to accomplish all of the things that I dream about, but I believe I'm exactly where I need to be, surrounded by exactly the right people, and  now its just up to me.  Piece of cake, right?




[via]

Daring, confident, and definitely ridiculous!  Just my type of girl.



Don't be afraid to stand out!

DESIGN. INSPIRE. REPEAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...