12.16.2012

LUCKY GIRL


Gensler Holiday Party :: San Francisco

Most of the time my life is far from glamorous, but occasionally the design world smiles on me and I realize how truly lucky I am to be doing what I love. This weekend I was lucky enough to be a part of this fabulous holiday party my company hosted at City Hall in San Francisco. With as busy as the last few months have been, holiday spirit hadn't even crossed my mind. I guess it was nothing a fancy pants, black tie event can't fix, no? Apparently that's all I needed because now the holidays are in full effect! Here are a few snap shots from an unforgettable evening. I hope you enjoy :)

Feeling a lot like Cinderella getting ready for the ball...
Can I just say that designers throwing a party for designers is just so lovely...no detail untouched.
Somehow this is real life.
 
Insanely beautiful origami Christmas tree
 
Reuniting with a former California College of the Arts classmate and now colleague! Thrilled!
 


Images by KAT+muse via kat_vancleave on Instagram

DESIGN.INSPIRE.REPEAT.

1 comment:

  1. wow! what an event...must have been so much fun to attend...and you look beautiful, darling! happy holidays...wishing you all things good. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...