7.08.2011

ELEGANCE

On my latest quest for inspiring interiors, I stumbled upon Antoni Associates.  My only regret is that I hadn't found them sooner!  As the Interior Design Division of SAOTA, an esteemed South African architectural firm, Antoni Associates (AA Interiors) effortlessly creates interiors that, "meet the international standard of being modern, luxurious, and seductive while at the same time remaining understated and timeless and in tune with the delights of quality living demanded by their discerning clients".[via]  After seeing some of their work in Coronation, a contemporary home in Johannesburg, it should come as no surprise that AA is known for creating some of the most luxurious homes in South Africa.  In addition to their work in South Africa, AA has completed projects all over the world, including Paris, Moscow, London, and Geneva.  I'll be keeping a close eye on these guys as I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them in the near future!  But until then,  here's a sneak peak of AA Interiors and their project Coronation:



All images courtesy of AA Interiors [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...